“Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time.”

Monday, May 3, 2010

STAR CITY (Pasay, Manila)

Star City has always been the favorite theme park destination of our Filipino families, especially those who can’t afford to travel all the way to Sta. Rosa, Laguna to see the Enchanted Kingdom.

Star City is back on its daily operation last September 20, 2008. It opens from 4:00 pm- 11:00 pm every Mondays to Thursdays; and from 2:00 pm – 12:00 midnight every Fridays to Sundays.


It's me on the side entrance of Star City. I wasn't feeling good when we went here because my cameras gone dead. Huhuhu.. I haven't taken lots of pictures!!!


Here is the entrance of the Dino Island.


All bones!!!


I've got to pay that expensive photo. Darn! my cameras dead!!!


Here are Star City’s latest ticket prices:
Entrance – P60
3 Cheers – P250
Ride All You Can – P300
Ride All You Can + Snow World + Dino Island = P450
Entrance + Snow World = P160
Entrance + Dino Island = P160
Ride All You Can + Snow World = P375
Ride All You Can + Dino Island = P375

No comments:

Post a Comment